Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Before making a submission, be sure to Login or Register.
The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word .doc or .docx format, or in LibreOffice/OpenOffice format.
- Plagiarism: None of the content has been copied from another source without proper citation of the original source.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- is no more than 10,000 words
- is single-spaced
- uses a 12-point font (such as Times New Roman or equivalent)
- employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses)
- includes all illustrations, figures, and tables within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end
- uses italics for all occurrences of non-English words (e.g., the garamut of Papua New Guinea; the Japanese shamisen)
- All submissions are to be in English. Articles will be edited to conform to American English usage standards.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
All articles will be assigned a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in the Global Forum on Arts and Christian Faith website will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.